Our Admission process is designed to ensure appropriate placement of each child to meet individual, educational and personal requirements.
At Inspira College, the selection process is fair and objective to give all candidates equal opportunities.
1. Enquiry/School tour
Contact us at: email@example.com
Telephone: 08026023158 ,09137365937
Visit/schedule a school tour to: Inspira college 29- 36 Gberigbe Road Ikorodu. Lagos State
2. Make an Application
Submit in person or by Email the following documents
- Duly filled application form
- Evidence of payment of N10, 000 non-refundable application fee paid into school account.
- Photocopy of the most recent academic result.
- Photocopy of birth certificate or data page of international passport.
- Candidate’s passport photograph (4)
- Each parent’s or guardian’s passport photograph (2)
- Each Candidate will attempt a computer based examination from relevant subjects based on their proposed class and department (where applicable).
- Skills Assessment: This is a psychomotor test which is intended to test the candidates’ level of maturation and readiness.
- Oral Interview: This is to examine eloquence and composure
The following conditions shall be fulfilled as prerequisite for participation in the Entrance Examination:
- Year 7 (minimum age of 10 +)
- Year 8 (minimum age of 11)
- Year 10 (minimum age of 13)
- Year 11 (minimum age of 14)
4. Offer of Admission
It is important to understand that making an application does not guarantee admission. Conclusion of the assessment can be one of these actions:
- Admitted by undertaking
5. Acceptance of Offer
A certain percentage of the school fees (as approved by the Directorate of Inspira College) shall be paid by the prospective parents as a sign of commitment and acceptance of the Offer of Admission.